Customer Support Specialist
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues, escalating as needed.
- Ensuring timely and accurate follow-up with customers to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve customer issues and improve customer satisfaction.
- Process transactions according to company standards.
- Monitor our system to ensure that it’s operating correctly, and all processing is complete.
- Trigger system notifications to customers to ensure they have completed their processing timely.
- Analyze system reporting and work with customers to help them use the data to get more value from our system.
- Support hardware cleaning and preparation as needed.
- Review, monitor, and respond to help desk tickets as they’re received.
- Take evening and/or weekend calls on an “on-call” basis as mutually scheduled with the Department Supervisor.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Department Supervisor, Manager, or COO.
Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to follow-up and follow-through with customers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and customer needs.
- Positive attitude and customer-focused approach to problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic phone skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Tuesday- Saturday, Evening/weekend calls “on-call” basis. (There is extra compensation for taking evening/weekend calls)
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off.
Work Location: One location, in office, not remote or hybrid.
Desired Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday, 8am-4:30pm. One or more evening/weekend shifts answering phones on an on-call basis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leawood, KS 66211: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person