Help Desk Analyst
FMS Solutions is a company providing accounting services and financial applications to the independent grocery retail industry. FMS services customers throughout the U.S., Caribbean and Canada. We maintain a professional culture, provide advancement opportunities and encourage our employees to think creatively and offer solutions to improve our business processes to better serve our clients. Our goal is to exceed our client expectations with a passion.
Provides the first line of support for users of Information Systems in the company. Responsible for answering calls placed to the company’s phone support line. Responsible for resolving problems, or questions related to our software applications. Logging all calls into Help Desk support software and tracking the timely resolution of problems. Responsible for maintenance of user accounts on both PC network and AS/400 system.
- Maintain and support the helpline.
- Must maintain a proficiency in the use of all Applications supported by our company. This proficiency must be of a level that will allow most problems to be resolved in a timely manner with the user over the phone.
- Responsible for a working knowledge of the user interface and applications associated with the AS400 system.
- Responsible for using the problem tracking and resolution software to assign technicians to problems, and to track their resolution and to bring to management’s attention any problems not being resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation, statistics, reports, and/or other management information in a concise and appropriate manner, abiding by all departmental technical and operational standards.
- Maintain an adequate library of support materials, and documentation to users.
- Educate end-user by providing the appropriate level of training for applications that are supported by our department
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education/ experience
- 2-5 years of previous experience in a Help Desk role
- A positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team across various functions
- Must have a commitment to supporting customers’
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to walk customers through troubleshooting process
- experience in Active Directory/Office 365/Azure, not required but preferred.
- Must have clear oral and written communication skills.
- AS400 system (preferred)
- supporting customers’: 2 years (Required)
- help desk: 1-2 years (Preferred)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, disability, vacation, holidays, 401k plan.
Please include salary requirements when applying.
Bottom of Form
Note: Due to financial nature of our work Credit and Background Checks are performed.